Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A little announcement...

Hey there kids. It's Taylor again. So I have a little announcement. I would have liked to wait again and have people discover it on their own, like the whole engagement thing, but as we are currently residing in another state, so I decided to post it on here and see who the true and faithful are. So Aubree and I have been suspicious for a little bit, but we finally had it confirmed. We are in fact expecting. Madness. I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm shocked and overwhelmed and excited all at the same time. Aubree is more so. I'll let you all know as matters progress.

14 comments:

b + j = calculus said...

congrats guys! that is sooo exciting! we love you both!

Amber Horspool said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We love you too!

Brooke and Tami said...

Parental Units? Is this an April Fool's joke? If not, congratulations! That's way exciting!

b + j = calculus said...

whatever! if it is totally an april fools joke, that is just cruel!!!!

Amber Horspool said...

April fools? What kind of joke is this!?

Amber Horspool said...

Man, I'm gonna call you to see if this is for real.

KDH said...

Taylor, you are so bad. You beat me to the blog. I'm expecting too...our kids can be more like cousins than bro and sis. Fun huh?

heather said...

At first I was like "NO WAY!!" And then I thought to myself, hey, they have only been married for like a month and a half! There really is no way! You jerks! Just kidding. It really will be exciting when it happens for real though. Stinkers.

Aub said...

I can't believe you guys don't believe me. I'm so offended.

Brooke and Tami said...

It's not that we don't believable you. It's just April Fool's day, so we don't really know if it's true because of that. That joke HAS been done on April 1st before. Don't be offended. We love you, and if you're really for reals pregnant, we are all so happy for you. If it ends up being a joke, then you guys are punks.

heather said...

there you go with more lies (or April Fools jokes). there is no getting offended once you become a Horspool...or did Taylor forget to tell you the rules?

Bryan H said...

Heather is right about the no offense rules...and I can't believe Taylor would post a comment under Aubree's name to make it seem more sincere. Our younger brother seeks to make himself a ruler over us...Well, congrats Tay and Aub. Or should I say Taub? Yes, Taub, like one of those Hollywood name things that nobody uses anymore. Except me. I digress...so Taylor has acheived his purpose: He now knows who checks out the blog on a regular basis!

KDH said...

Hey, so my post was an "April Fools" joke, just in casse anyone thought it was for real. After all the talk about babies, cousins, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, nieces or nephews, I am ready to break out into song..."I'm my own grandma."

Dave said...

Aww, you little scoundrel, Tay! Can't fool me, son!