Monday I had FHE at Utah Lake!
Taylor had work and my sister-in-laws had to stay home with babies. So my parents, brothers, and I headed out for some good times on the boat!
Oh how I LOVE water skiing!
Taylor had work and my sister-in-laws had to stay home with babies. So my parents, brothers, and I headed out for some good times on the boat!
Oh how I LOVE water skiing!
My dad on the air chair
Dan doing the jumps!








6 comments:
Glad to see that after all the hard work your doing in your internship, that you get to actually have fun too. I'm so jealous!
Aub, Can you ask your brothers how they managed to convince their wives to stay home with the kids while they went water skiing?
My brothers tried to convince their wives to come with the babies but they just didn't want to?
I'm just kiddn around! You have a fun family!
Mike, you can convince your wife of staying home with the kids by letting her go out and do something fun, while you stay home with the kids.
Tami, I completely agree. I'm available to babysit and I do dishes!
Post a Comment