Friday, October 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

4 Random things I like about my husband:
1. His super tight bear hugs.
2. How he always knows the lyrics, artist, and name of songs on the radio.
3. How he plays with all his neices & nephews (they all love him!)
4. His booming singing voice, and how he always puts my name in songs.
"Aub kissad a Tay and she liked it..."

4 jobs I've had:
1. Polynesian Cultural Center - waitress
2. Museum of Art Cafe - server
3. Aspen Grove Family Camp
4. Utah State Hospital

4 movies I've watched more than once:
1. Pride & Prejudice (the long version)
2. The Burbs
3. Harry Potter
4. A Little Princess

4 TV shows I watch:

1. Heros
2. Ninja Warrior
3. Full House (When I was younger I watched it religiously)
4. American Idol? sometimes

4 People who email me regularly:

1. My old roomates
2. the BYU RMYL office
3. the bank
4. sometimes Taylor?

4 of my favorite foods:
1. ICE CREAM
2. Beef, Pork, Chicken mmm!
3. breakfast foods
4. APPLE PIE (wahoo it's almost thanksgiving!)

4 Places I would like to visit:
1. Austrailia (The Great Reef)
2. Galapagos Islands
3. China
4. Costa Rica (The jungle canopy zip line)

4 Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:

1. Super fun adventures with family & friends.
2. All of the holidays! (food & presents)
3. My first year anniversary!
4. Maybe, possibly, if we're fortunate enough I will have a baby!

4 people I tag:
1. Mandee
2. Melissa M
3. Jennie
4. Jackie

3 comments:

Carrie B. said...

haha, i was reading 4 jobs you've had and there's only 1 (hospital) where i haven't worked! : ) I miss those good old days working with aub!

Brooke and Tami said...

I can't believe I didn't put Heros on my list of tv shows. I love Heros!

KDH said...

You scream I scream, we all scream for ice-cream! You cuss, I cuss, we all cuss for asparagus. It's all good.