Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The Source of the Stink!



Ever since I first visited Taylor's family there has been a disturbing odor residing in the air! Everyone just says, "oh it's the chickens," but today I actually saw, heard, and smelled those little devils when I went for a walk/jog! (I can't beleive it's December & still soo warm out!)
Well, I think I am getting accustomed to the smell, but l still think I have to put the smell of those chickens in my top 5 worst smells ever list!

2 comments:

Dave said...

Yuck! I remember that smell from the time we went to Tay's parents over President Day weekend. The smell was horrible! Good luck with that!

P.S. I'm totally jealous you get to run outside. Cleveland's WAY to cold this time of year to run outside... Treadmills just aren't the same.

heather said...

Welcome to Yucaipa! That is one thing I definitely do not miss.