Hey preggo! How are you guys settling into your new house? I miss my visiting teaching partner, although we did have some trouble going. :) PLease tell me you didn't already have a baby shower. I want to be first on your invite list.
Congrats on your beautiful little man! We can't wait to meet him. Take care and let me know if you need anything, I'm in Redlands alot. love you guys, k8
3 comments:
Hey preggo! How are you guys settling into your new house? I miss my visiting teaching partner, although we did have some trouble going. :) PLease tell me you didn't already have a baby shower. I want to be first on your invite list.
Congrats on your beautiful little man! We can't wait to meet him. Take care and let me know if you need anything, I'm in Redlands alot.
love you guys,
k8
Post a Comment