Friday, August 06, 2010

would you say I have a PLETHERA?

Yes, I take pictures of EVERYTHING, and I haven't posted any of them in a while so here is what we have been doing starting with our move from Knoxville to Johnson City, TN.
Of course Sam was perfect and adorable on the drive:)

but as soon as bed time came...

his mood changed :(
(Sam liked this hotel room about as much as we did)

We found ways to have fun though

the wall made a great drum!

After a few days my face started distorting?

So we got out and went to some caves where Sam touched the wishing rock!



I got to go out to lunch with all the other wives!
And we all went to a water park
Sam LOVES the water!

Then we had a couple more days in the hotel....

before we spent all day in the airport waiting to fly to Utah!
As soon as we got to Utah we headed up to pretty much my favorite place on earth: Bear Lake!
Nate & Paul got to ride up with us.
We played in the sand,
Wake boarded & water skied,
rode on the boat,
Jet skied,
hung out in the cool water,


video of 4- wheeling:


4-wheeled,
went swimming,
Went for an exciting water weenie ride that put Sam right to sleep :)
and then we parasailed!


Taylor went first & when he got up in the air the rope broke!


Luckily he had a parachute so he just floated down to the water!


then we just tied a knot and did it again with no problems with the rope after that.





After returning to Orem I got to Rendezvous with some of my High School friends.




and I got to see my brother bless his beautiful baby, Sadie.




Almost my whole family was there!





1 comment:

M and M said...

You got some great shots! I love Sam's wall drum...simple pleasures are the best!