Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas

We spent Christmas in Utah this year and I took a ton of pictures before I even got my new hot pink camera! Well our trip consisted of: getting Mandee's new dog, Bells, Visiting a plethera of friends, doing a Nativity scene with all the grandkids, playing in the snow & making a leaning snowman, playing with cousins and their new toys, visiting Santa, & building a sweet puzzle!









3 comments:

Jenn said...

That was awesome to see you guys. Thanks for hangin out. Post the picture of Jackie cross-eyed :)
Sam is so cute in his snow get-up.

Jacquelyn said...

noooo, don't post that picture. actually i want to see it again. it makes me pee. really, i was so happy to see you guys. thanks for coming out and hanging out. :)

Carrie B. said...

I think i have that cross-eyed pic so i'll try to get that up soon! haha.