We went to an outdoor movie and every time I tried to get a picture Sam would either turn his head or pull a face! haha I wonder where he got that from?
also, the movie was despicable me, and when he shrank the moon, Sam yelled out for everyone to hear, "UhOh! Fall! Moon!"
I don't know what he was doing in this one, but everytime I see it I can't stop laughing.
One day Sam did this acrobatic stunt over and over purely for my entertainment. He would climb up and do that pike thing on the couch arm then give me a smile before he jumped for an enthusiastic landing.








3 comments:
your hair is super cute. and sam is so energetic... reminds me of molls. oh man, you have to be exhausted by the end of the day. i know i am. you are such a good mom aubs. :)
Ahh I remember when that little human was born. Holy cow he is so so big!
Sam is so cute!
Post a Comment