So Taylor had a birthday and now I am married to a 30 year old! We had a 3-way party for Taylor Dixon Horspool, Staci E. Horspool, and Jason Marshall Tang.
For the big day we got a kitty cat, that is constantly hiding from us, and named him Leo. (short for leopard) Sam loves the new kitty. Probably too much because he is constantly pulling him from his hiding places by the tail.
The other day I noticed we had a plethera of grapes growing in our backyard so I picked some and we all devoured the scrumptious treat. I love our gardin!
We spent a day at the beach and had so much fun!
Swimming in the ocean tuckered Sam right out.
he found a dead sting ray on the beach! eeew!
We rented this cool bike and got to ride down the beach a bit.








1 comment:
in love with your cute family! when can i see you again? gee. sam is so big and happy birthday to taylor! aubs quit being so cute!
Post a Comment